domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2008


would you come and visit me?
maybe you should miss your train
by mistake not mistaken
and knock on my door
when it starts to rain.
with my blue umbrella
i'd make you come in.
i'd make us coffee
or maybe,
you'd prefer a cup of tea
i'd tell you of how i've grown
a better human being
and you'd tell me
'remember when you said
you were a human bean?'
and we'll both laugh
or maybe only me
because i never said that
even though i thought of it
but was too ashamed
of telling you
such a silly thing.
i'd ask you
to sit next to me
on my couch that is so old
but so cozy.
it's black and blue and red
black, because of you scarf
blue, because of the sea
and red, because of the love.
so, wont you
wont you come and visit me?
i promise i wont do anything at all
i'll just listen you say
all the words i couldnt listen
when we talked
by the phone.

Nenhum comentário: