quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2008

thinking about you.


i love you, i have your toothmarks on my bones. your voice ringing on my ears saying you just woke up and you've got to go you've got to go because tomorrow will come and you haven't washed your hair yet. but your hair smells so good from here, honey. and my eyes, they won't close. so, late at night, i get up and start walking around the house. the dogs are laughing at me. are you laughing at me too, love? i wish i could laugh just like you do. your smile is so beautiful it makes me cry. i know you can't sleep, so why don't you call? i'm still awake. i'm always awake, for you. so i'll go outside. i need some wind kissing my hair. and i see you. i follow you everywhere. you look over your shoulder and see me looking at your feet. i wish i was your feet so you could lie your weight on me. i know you've been so tired. and that's why i just love looking at them. you are so shinny, like if your mother put a little neon flower on your head everytime you got out of home, when you were a child. then you got used to it and now you do it yourself. and your voice reminds me of all the lies i told to myself for so long and now have become trash. cause you are the truth. just like 2+2 is 4 and just like i'm always thinking about you. they can be better than me, but i dont care, i know you love me. i had this funny dream, you were jumping and saying 'come on see the stars in the ground they're screaming your name so please hold my hand forever i plead' . i did, so you fell down on the ground with the stars and said you were the moon and from now on i had to to my best to become a star but that it wouldn't be so hard since i was already so white and shinny. so i woke up crying cause i know i'm not so white and shinny but i so very am a star, if you are the moon.

Um comentário:

Salve Jorge disse...

Tic
Tac
Plic
Traque
Tique
Thinking
Thin king
Or queen
By no meen
Em mim...