sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2008

too sad to give a fuck.


i'm not ok
really, i'm not o fucking k.
all i really needed right now
was a bit of attention.
do you remember the day
i took all those meds?
oh, baby,it was just because
i wished you cared for me
without asking me
time after time
what was wrong.
because i really
i really dont know
what's going on
with me
sometimes, my love
i just wish i could sleep
till you came home
with an apple
or a strawberry
and woke me up
with a warm warm
kiss.
but you don't.
you don't.
i know i would.
so, please don't drag my love around
like that
let me be
i'll crawl till i find your body
with that perfume
you always wear
that is almos a part
of your skin.
so, let me not shine today
please, understand i'm not ok today
i'm not ok today.
i'm sorry, my love.
bring me your body
and i'll give you my soul
today i have nothing
but the sorrow
runing through my face
would you run with it?
would you be one of my tears
and fall, just fall
in my nice cup of tea?
i'd taste better.
i'd taste better.
come home, my darling
come home and tell me today
the sun didn't smile for you
that you are such a mess
just like me
i'm missing the days
i was sadder than her
would you make me fell sadder
than you?
even though you're never sad.
you're never sad.
i like repeating words
i think they look nicer
and stronger -
even though i'm weak-
this way.
please, tell me it will rain on us
tell me it will rain on us.
i'm too sad to give a fuck.

Nenhum comentário: