sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2008


you're so beautiful my heart almost forgets
beating.
i swear.
and i talk to you
in my imaginary swedish.
really.
my friend sofia,
she tries to teach me
but i'm too dumb to learn it,
i think.
maybe i should get one of those books
like 'swedish for dummies'.
all i know is
jag älskar dig.
but, i don't love you yet,
i just really really like you
and your songs make me
feel like dying and living again.
and that's great, you know
because sometimes
i really need to feel like dying.
don't you?
i hope you don't.
even though you have such a sad voice.
i want to know what's your favorite flower.
i want to buy me one.
because i can't send one to sweden
cause it will get there
but dead.
do you like dead flowers?

Um comentário:

Salve Jorge disse...

Quando você canta
E seus males espanta
A arte é tanta
Que o resto perto
Não passa de propaganda da fanta
O seu talento é certo
Com esse seu jeito incerto
Parece meu amigo Humberto
Ele é meu amigo mais esperto
Mas isso não vem ao caso
O que vem, aliás
É que anda pra vencer o prazo
Da minha saudade
Então não seja má
E me faça cócegas na vaidade
Uma prosa daquelas é essencial
Sem você o resto é anúncio de jornal
Tipo classificados
Então marquemos no prado
Lá em Pasárgada...